Happy Friday, Loves!
I’m off for a much needed, greatly anticipated long beach weekend and normally I’d be really good at over-packing for it. But for this particular trip I am determined to pack light and just right. It’s only three days and two nights, after all, and what good is a quick get away if it’s not spent relaxing in comfy, casual, chic summer clothing? Well, that would be just no good at all.
Here is my short and chic packing list of absolute must haves for the sun and surf. . .
- Maxi dress (simple black can double as a daytime beach cover up and add a long necklace for cocktails on the deck at night)
– Light white linen pants (can’t actually think of a time when these would not be appropriate?!) – Cut off denim shorts (obviously)
– Maxi skirt
– Tank tops in gray, white, and black
– White oversized button down shirt (chic cover up at the beach and adorable tied at the waist with a maxi skirt in the evening)
– Two (2) bikinis to mix and match
– A cozy sweater or sweatshirt for chilly late nights
– Flip flops (in washable rubber)
– Casual sandals in leather or rope
– Beach towel
– Oversized sun hat (or baseball cap, depending on your personal beach wear style)
– Sunglasses (admittedly, I will likely bring no less than five pairs – also likely I’ll come home with six or seven)
Have I forgotten anything?? Ah well, the most important things to pack are a chill attitude and a chilled bottle of Sauvignon Blanc (always from New Zealand) anyway :)
You can also check out more tips on Beach Bag Beauty Essentials you can grab on the way to the coast here.
Not getting away this weekend but want to try a sexy beach wavy hairstyle? Check out the “how to” here.
Cheers to all of you and I’ll see you on the sand!